$19.00 - $22.00
Punchout work at a multifamily – removing and installing cabinets, appliances, ceiling fans and other fixtures. Some light plumbing, p traps for sinks and garbage disposals.
Must have at least basic hand tools. PPE required.
- Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Helping place and secure wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
HVAC Sheet metal mechanicLakeland, Florida
Electrician LakelandLakeland, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicLakeland, Florida
Rough CarpenterLakeland, Florida
Trim/Finish CarpenterLakeland, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.