$25.00 - $36.00
Carpenters- All levels to work on fast paced Commercial & Residential Projects in Portland Metro and the surrounding areas. Call Lisa at 503-396-7983 or email your resume to : Lcolburn@PeopleReady.com
Earn extra $$$!!! Ask for Details!
•$100 for a helper
•$250 for an apprentice
•$500 for a journey level
- Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Helping place and secure wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- •Valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the US
- •2+ years of finish/rough commercial or residential carpentry experience
- •Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- •Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- •Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- •Must have basic hand tools, tool bags, drill, and skill saw. As well as additional tools of the trade
- •Verifiable work references
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.