$25.00 - $36.00
Are you seeking a Construction company that offers a flexible schedule, a benefit package, temp-to-perm opportunities, and long or short-term assignments? PeopleReady Skilled Trades is now hiring Carpenters- ALL LEVELS to join our team for work within the Portland Metro area. Contact Lisa today at 503-396-7983 or send resume to : Lcolburn@peopleready.com
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson
You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
- Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Helping place and secure wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- •Valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the US
- •2+ years of finish/rough commercial or residential carpentry experience
- •Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- •Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- •Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- •Must have basic hand tools, tool bags, drill, and skill saw. As well as additional tools of the trade
- •Verifiable work references
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.