Temp to Perm
$23.00 - $24.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for a reliable, hardworking Finish Carpenter to complete the finishing touches on trim and carpentry work for residential construction projects. Our ideal candidate has an aptitude for precision and can accommodate unique build requirements from clients. You will collaborate with the project manager and building team to construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures made of wood, plywood, wallboard, and laminate. Structures include building frameworks, partitions, door and window frames, wooden stairways, rafters, and flooring. You must know how to read and interpret blueprints, work with raw and finish materials, and have a good working knowledge of standard industry tools and equipment. Please call (210) 517-9471 to apply.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches and to understand project specifications
- Take measurements and calculate the sizes and amounts of materials needed for the project
- Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases, brattices, frame buildings, and other structures by using raw materials or pre-constructed items
- Install hardwood floors, siding, cabinets, drywall, and insulation
- Inspect products and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.