Comstock Park, Michigan
Temp to Perm
$23.00 - $26.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades has an immediate need for Carpenters with experience managing other workers.
Arrive to job site on time in appropriate work clothing.
Follow instructions given by project manager
Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
Communicate with project manager daily about progress
Work safely, quickly and efficiently
Stay current with current building code requirements
Schedule all trade partners and inspections
Order construction material
Manage budget to bring job in profitably by managing available resources
Communicate progress of job to home owner and production manager
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of Three to five years of construction experience
- Minimum: High School degree, or equivalent work experience, five years in construction field
- Experience managing other workers
- Experience at working with trade partners (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, countertops, drywall tile and flooring)
- Arrive to job site on time in appropriate work clothing.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work safely, quickly and efficiently
- Understanding of construction basics (Basic Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC skills a plus)
- Basic computer skills
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.