Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is calling all Carpenters! We are now hiring for projects throughout the Wolfeboro area and surrounding cities.
- Install, maintain, and repair a variety of products, ranging from cabinets to insulation to tile to drywall
- Perform work in accordance with safety best practices
- Maintain tools and equipment in safe operating condition
- Conduct building inspections and identify needed repairs
- Document repairs and maintain thorough records
- Cut, shape, and alter materials as needed
- Build doors, cabinets, and windows
- Measure and mark materials for alterations
Qualifications & Experience
- • At least 1 years’ experience on commercial / residential sites preferred. Willing to train anybody with a passion for Carpentry!
- • Quality projects with reputable and safety minded construction sites and teams
- • Employee Recognition Program
- • Personal provided equipment provided
- • OSHA 10 certification (if needed)
- • Health/life/dental insurance
- • Weekly pay
- • Generous Referral Bonus Program
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.