$25.00 - $36.00
We are now hiring Journeyman and Apprentice Carpenters to work on fast paced Commercial and Residential Projects. We currently work with hundreds of contractors and offer a flexible schedule.
For more information please contact Morgan at 206-561-5002.
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades:
1. Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
2. PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of
3. Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
4. Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
5. We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson
6. You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
- Install metal and wood framing and roof truss components, reading and understanding blue prints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install frame work components
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks and props, using hand tools
- Shape and cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Install doors, windows, stairs, baseboards and crown molding
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures
- Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints a plus
Qualifications & Experience
- 1. Must have previous experience working as a carpenter - Previous experience with stain-grade work and high end materials
- highly desired.
- 2. Must be familiar with carpentry concepts
- 3. Must be familiar with carpentry tools
- 4. Must be familiar with construction safety practices
- 5. Must be at least 18 years old.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.