$17.00 - $23.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring experienced Commercial Carpenters.
***Form, Frame, Finish, and Rough***
- Read and understand blue prints
- Experience working with metal and wood, framing
- Ability to accurately cut and measure wood/metal material
- Ability to use hand and power tools such as screw drivers, hammers, drills, saws, etc.
- Install counter tops, cabinets, trim, baseboard, shoe molding, acoustic ceiling tiles and grids.
- Ability to build forms y specifications, and assist with concrete pours
We offer weekly pay, health insurance, and don't forget to ask about our referral bonus!
Call or text 470-344-3682 to schedule an interview.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years verifiable experience in finish/rough commercial carpentry.
- • Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/countertops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- Candidates must be able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite.
- Must own tools of the trade, and have FULL PPE.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.