$23.00 - $25.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently looking for experienced carpenters to construct heavy timber footbridges in the Chattanooga, TN area.
- Rough carpentry working with large timber
- Use chain saws, deck guns, and drills to construct bridges
- Reading and interpreting directions and drawings
- Use of bobcat (if qualified to operate) for material handling
Qualifications & Experience
- Has a minimum of 2 years of solid commercial carpentry experience.
- Possesses tools of the trade.
- Has reliable transportation to/from the job site.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs throughout shift.
- Ability to perform a variety of maneuvers throughout shift.
- Heavy equipment operation knowledge is a plus
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.