Commercial ElectricianFranklin, New Hampshire
Franklin, New Hampshire
$45.00 - $60.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking New Hampshire Licensed Journeyman electricians for an apartment renovation project in Franklin, NH . Pay is up to $50/hour depending on your experience!
- This residential apartment project will require a variety of types and wiring methods with Romex and running EMT in common areas with open brick and exposed timber
- Large scale power distribution involving MC cable feeder work and PVC underground.
- Panelboard mounting and conductor terminations will also be required work.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Qualifications & Experience
- *New Hampshire Journeyman Electrician License
- *5+ years experience in Commercial with residential knowledge.
- *EMT, MC Cable and Romex applications.
- *Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- *Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
- Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
- PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
- Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don't have it already.
- We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
- You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.