Cary, North Carolina
$22.00 - $26.00
Journey Level Electricians pay range $22-$26/Hr.
Will be working on installing underground conduits, bending conduit, installing conduit, installing junction boxes, running circuits for lighting and receptacles, running feeder wire, termination of circuits and feeders.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Performing duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Thread wire or cable through conduits
- Plan layout of construction, installation, or repairs.
- Install electrical components, equipment, or systems.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Minimum five years of experience on commercial construction sites
- • In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- • Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your job site
- • Scissor Lift and Boom Lift Certifications are required
- • Must know how to read prints and communicate clearly.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.