PeopleReady Skilled Trades has immediate positions available for Commercial Electricians in Carrollton, GA.
This is a new commercial construction project and will require high level knowledge with bending and running conduit, pulling wire, terminations, and ability to work on the ground and from lifts.
This is a great opportunity to earn up to $27/hr with a minimum 40 hour work week.
Currently offering $40 per week gas incentive if you complete the minimum 40 hour requirement.
Check out our referral bonus program! We offer up to $500 per each referral!
Electrician Pay up to $27 per hour with an additional $40 per week incencitve! (See below)
- Company events, promotions, & recognition programs
- Referral Bonus Program (up to $500 per referral)
- Completion Bonus ($40/week for completing 40 hour work week)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans are available
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Plans: (High/Low plans)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Critical Illness (High/Low plans)
- Accident (High/Low plans)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Identity Theft Protection Plan - Now a payroll deducted benefit offering!
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Cancer Detection Plan
- MeMD Telemedicine
Advancement Training & Certifications: (no cost)
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification
- Lift & Fall Protection Certifications
- OSHA Basic Plus
- 8 shifts | 5 days a week | Day shift
- Monday through Friday (Saturday & Sunday as needed)
- Overtime available as needed
- Immediate Start
- 4 or more years of proven experience as an Electrician
- Proficient with electrical processes & codes
- Competent with reading blueprints, drawings, & diagrams
- Solid understanding of Electrical systems in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings
- Ability to handle Electrician tools and equipment to Bend Pipe, Pull Wire, Terminate, Panels, & install fixtures
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, pipefitting, welding, HVAC, and more.
If you’re a tradesman or tradeswoman looking for skilled trades job opportunities, look no further. Explore job openings across the country for skilled trades professions @ Skilled.PeopleReady.com.
Let’s get to work!
Ways to apply:
Call (404)710-5812 to speak with your recruiter, Fredrico Frye.
Text the word "EMT", along with your first and last name, and email address to (404)710-5812.
Apply directly to this link!
Qualifications & Experience
- • Bend and Install EMT conduit
- • Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- • Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- • Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- • Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.