Orange Park, Florida
We are looking for Apprentice & Journeyman Electrician to join our Orange Park, FL team on a full-time basis. As our client base grows – so does our team and we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong mechanical aptitude to connect with our clients!
Electrician Pay up to $27 per hour
- Company events, promotions, & recognition programs
- Referral Bonus Program (up to $500 per referral)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans are available
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Plans: (High/Low plans)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Critical Illness (High/Low plans)
- Accident (High/Low plans)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Identity Theft Protection Plan - Now a payroll deducted benefit offering!
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Cancer Detection Plan
- MeMD Telemedicine
Advancement Training & Certifications: (no cost)
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification
- Lift & Fall Protection Certifications
- OSHA Basic Plus
- DISA Certification as needed
- 8 & 10-hour shifts | 5 to 6 days a week | Day shift
- Monday through Friday (Saturday & Sunday as needed)
- Overtime available
- Immediate Start
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Perform installation and maintenance of electrical systems of new construction and remodels.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
- Feed, pull and terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wire at junction points.
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Other duties assigned
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, pipefitting, welding, HVAC, and more.
If you’re a tradesman or tradeswoman looking for skilled trades job opportunities, look no further. Explore job openings across the country for skilled trades professions @ Skilled.PeopleReady.com.
Let’s get to work!
Ways to apply:
- Give our office a call to speak to a team member immediately (904) 510-6507
- Text "Orange Park" along with your first and last name to (904) 510-6507
- Apply directly to this posting
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications & Experience
- The right candidate will have two plus years of verifiable experience within the electrical trade. Systems. They will have experience with electrical systems, wiring, bending and running conduit, troubleshooting, reading blueprints, operate hand tools, power tools, and testing devices. Knowledge of safety procedures and state and local regulations and guidelines. The right candidate will own their hand and power tools and will be willing to bring them to the jobsite.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.