New Haven, Connecticut
Are you looking for a full-time opportunity in construction? Do you hold a CT S1 or S2 for Pipefitting work? We are now hiring for Commercial Pipefitters with a real passion for advancing their career in the Construction Industry.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more!
Other ways to apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-528-0133 for Immediate Consideration!
We look forward to you joining our team today!
Referral Bonuses offered $500
Cutting, threading, or hammering pipes using various power and hand tools
Measuring and marking pipes for cutting or threading
Cutting or boring holes in structures
Drawing layouts to scale while studying blueprints and following relevant codes
Inspecting, examining, or testing installed systems or pipelines
Qualifications & Experience
- CT Issued S1 or S2 License
- Minimum five years' experience in commercial construction industry preferred
- A deep understanding of state and local building codes
- Tools of the trade and the ability to bring them to jobsites
- Strong work ethic with a positive and calm mindset
- References to verify your professional skills and experience
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Some Pipefitter assignments have additional requirements, such as a particular license
Other Jobs in Your Area
Commercial Rough and Trim CarpentersNew Haven, Connecticut
Skilled Construction AssociateNew Haven, Connecticut
License Plumber P1 or P2New Haven, Connecticut
Licensed Pipefitter S1 or S2New Haven, Connecticut
Licensed Sheet Metal Installer SM1 or SM2New Haven, Connecticut
Electrician Wireman $36-40New Haven, Connecticut
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.