Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $28.00
PeopleReady is looking for experienced Commercial Roofers throughout the Riverside and San Bernardino county areas! Starting pay will depend upon experience, training is available for select candidates with apprentice experience.
Roofers are responsible for installing and repairing roofs with a variety of materials. This role will require experience with TPO, tile installation, composition, flat peel and stick and torch, and repairs. Must be comfortable working at heights.
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• Weekly pay
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
Click the link to complete an application, a dedicated recruiter will reach out to you with next steps.
Please email any inquiries or a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspect work area to ensure that all required tools are present; evaluating and calculating the total amount of materials and labor needed to complete assigned job
Inspect a roof to determine the best repair or replacement procedure
Ensure that any materials used are properly trimmed to tightly fit around any possible obstruction and alter materials as needed
Use of hammers, chisels, and/or other abrasive materials such as bricks, sand, and dirt to level out surfaces
Construct a weatherproof roof by installing shingle materials
Set up ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures as well as break down the job site
Repair and/or construct roof framing when necessary to ensure safety for our customers
Stack excess material to ensure safety
Supervise and communicate with crews to ensure safety, quality, code compliance and on-time completion of jobs
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with residential or commercial composition asphalt, tile roofing, stone coat steel, standing seam, architectural sheet metal, single ply
- Ability to work on ladders and roofs at extreme heights and temperatures
- Ability to lift heavy materials ranging from 50lbs to 100lbs up & down ladders- must be physical fit enough for quick movements, climbing, bending
- General knowledge of roofing procedures, techniques and specialties
- The ability to SAFELY handle a variety of tools and roofing assignments is critical; construction safety certification such as OSHA training is required
- The ability to establish and keep positive working relationships with peers, customers, and other contractors
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.