Temp to Perm
$32.00 - $38.00
NOW HIRING ROUGH JOURNEYMAN CONCRETE CARPENTERS FOR LONG-TERM COMMERCIAL PROJECTS in Kent, Tacoma, and Seattle areas.
For more information please contact Morgan at 206-561-5002.
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental Offered. Sick Leave.
Responsibilities for this project Include: (TILT-UP AND FORM SETTING)
- Basic carpentry to advanced carpentry
- From flat work to wall forms.
- Level, lazer, and transit familiarity is vital on this commercial site.
- Massive form work experience needed,
- Trench work and footing lay out;
- Setting up and verifying grid points from engineering prints and hub locations.
- Time management of materials to be used in weekly job tasks are:
a. beam forms
b. feature strip
8.Door and window location and verification,
9.Metal door frame sealing and anchoring in mud location,
a. roof inbeds,
b. dock door inbeds,
c. wall closure inbeds,
d. inbed tie-down
11.Familiarity with rebar codes, and a co-working relationship with rod busters.
12.Form work familiarity is generally simpson panels, and johnshoe snap tie, 6" forms with MDO / HDO form
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have at least 2 verifiable work references that can verify your recent Journeyman Concrete Carpentry work.
- • Must be equipped with Concrete carpentry tools and tool belt.
- • Able to Tie Rebar, Forms, and Read Blue Prints
- • Reliable Transportation
- • Valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the US
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.