Temp to Perm
$30.00 - $35.00
NOW HIRING ROUGH CONCRETE CARPENTERS FOR LONG-TERM COMMERCIAL PROJECTS!!
PAY: $30 – 35/hr DOE
- Scope of work is extensive, from basic carpentry to advanced carpentry. From flat work to wall forms. Level, lazer, and transit familiarity is vital on this commercial sites. Massive form work experience needed, from trench work and footing lay out; setting up and verifying grid points from engineering prints and hub locations. Time management of materials to be used in weekly job tasks are: beam forms, feature strip and anchoring, door and window location and verification, metal door frame sealing and anchoring in mud location, inbed placement ie...roof inbeds, dock door inbeds, wall closure inbeds, inbed tie-down and anchoring. Familiarity with rebar codes, and a co-working relationship with rod busters. Form work familiarity is generally simpson panels, and johnshoe snap tie, 6" forms with MDO / HDO form boards.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have at least 2 verifiable work references that can verify your recent Journeyman carpentry work.
- Must be equipped with Concrete carpentry tools and tool belt.
- Able to Tie Rebar, Forms, and Read Blue Prints
- Reliable Transportation
- Able to pass a Background Check & Drug Screen
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.