Concrete construction- setting forms, pour and finish. Set and pour footing and foundation forms.
- Working knowledge of anchors and braces forms and other structures that you will put in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers, or other forms of attachments.
- Accurately erects forms, framework, scaffolds, hoists, roof supports, or chutes, using hand tools, plumb rule, and level.
- Fabricates, assembles, and/or dissembles parts by hand or by woodworking and metalworking machines.
- Climbs ladders, concrete formwork, or any other structures necessary to erect formwork and access elevated areas.
- Adheres to and performs functions according to company and OSHA safety guidelines.
- Moves and lifts heavy objects.
- Cuts, shapes, fits, or joins wood or other construction materials.
- Uses basic carpentry and concrete fabrication techniques.
- Regular, timely, and predictable attendance is required for this position.
- Performs other duties as determined and required by project need.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour certified preferred but not required
- Familiar with different forms
- Must have own tools
- This job requires regular standing, bending and kneeling and lifting of up to 50 lbs .
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work in all types of weather
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.