American Canyon, California
Temp to Perm
$45.00 - $52.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring for two electrical foreman’s for a five year project in American Canyon, CA. This project is temp to perm after 90 days. It is a 290 plus unit garden style apartment complex. The electrical foreman is primarily responsible for supervising and coordinating all the workings at a jobsite, leading a crew of apprentices and journeyman. Must be able to read in-depth blue prints and lead a crew from ground up.
Responsibilities of the Electrician:
Install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical systems
Read blueprints and wiring schematics
Verify compliance and functionality of installations
Maintain workflow schedule to ensure productivity objectives are met
Coordinate with other trades on site
Responsible for keeping and maintaining a clean workspace
Ensure that safety is paramount on all job sites
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to pass a State and Federal Background check
- Must be able to pass a 15 panel drug screen
- J-level Experience, cert not required.
- Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Must be 18 years or older
- Basic hand tools for apprentices, hand, and power tools for the journeyman level.
- Experience operating power tools
- Reliable transportation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.