Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $25.00
As Electrical Helper with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support electrical contractors throughout Miami, FL . In this long-term, temp-to-hire role, you’ll earn $20.00 – $25.00 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Hours: Monday - Friday 40+ hours
Assist electricians in installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems in underground commercial settings.
Help with pulling wires, connecting components, and securing electrical system.
Gather and organize tools, materials, and equipment needed for electrical installations.
Measure, cut, and bend conduit materials as per specifications.
Assist in preparing construction sites by cleaning work areas, removing hazards, and ensuring tools and equipment are set up safely.
Follow safety protocols and guidelines to maintain a safe working environment.
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and adhere to safety regulations at all times.
Help electricians identify and troubleshoot electrical problems.
Assist in repairing or replacing faulty wiring or components.
Qualifications & Experience
- Be at least 18+ years of age
- Minimum one year underground commercial electrical experience.
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems and components.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and under various weather conditions.
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy objects and work in physically demanding environments.
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions.
- Strong attention to detail and safety awareness.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior experience in the commercial field required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.