Temp to Perm
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is now hiring for certified Journeyman Electricians for several projects in Bellevue, Seattle, Tacoma and surrounding areas! Partner with the same contractor, move from project to project.
Job Starts ASAP. Please call Cynthia at 206-962-9282
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
• Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
• PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors.
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
• Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
• We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us
Worked with all types of Rigid Metal Conduit' RMC and IMC to include the following...
Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
Electrical Non-Metallic Tubing (ENT)
Flexible Metal Conduit (FMC and LFMC).
Rigid PVC Conduit
Knowledge of NEC a plus.
Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Qualifications & Experience
- EL01 Journeyman License
- Elec Handtools/bags
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.