ElectricianCASTLE ROCK, Colorado
CASTLE ROCK, Colorado
$26.00 - $40.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring Journey Level Commercial Electricians. Based on licensing and experience, pay ranges from $26 – $40 per hour!
Positions available in Denver, Colorado and surrounding areas.
Please call or text 720-315-2197 to speak with a recruiter today!
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Jay Mann
Medical, Vision, Dental
Flexible work schedule
Referral Bonus Programs
$$$ Referral Bonuses – Ask for details (Subject to change)
$100 for a helper
$250 for an apprentice – All Trades
$500 for a Journey Level – All Trades
- Install and repair various types of raceway and cable tray systems electrical equipment and fixtures
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Worked with all types of Rigid Metal Conduit' RMC and IMC to include the following...
- Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
- Electrical Non-Metallic Tubing (ENT)
- Flexible Metal Conduit (FMC and LFMC).
- Rigid PVC Conduit
- Knowledge of NEC a plus.
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, electrical equipment and hand tools and manuals
Qualifications & Experience
- · E-Verify - Eligible to work in the USA
- · Must pass a 7 panel drug screen
- · Basic Hand tools
- · Minimum 2 years of experience on commercial construction sites
- · Colorado State License (apprentice, journeyman or master)
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.