$18.00 - $25.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is now hiring experience Apprentice Electricians for long term projects Commercial and Residential.
Why work for us? We offer competitive pay, benefits and incentives.
Referral Bonuses see below!
• $100 for a helper
• $250 for an apprentice
• $500 for a journey level
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum one year experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- Able to perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems - for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action, or, if a motor stops working, performing tests to settle the cause of its failure and then fixing or replacing the motor
- Must have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to jobsites
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional experience
- Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.