$45.00 - $55.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced California Certified Journeyman Electricians for custom residential and commercial projects throughout the Bay Area. This position is a great fit for safety minded individuals who are familiar with NEC Code and have a passion for getting the job done right.
In this role, you will earn $45+ an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Troubleshooting electrical components
- Pulling wires
- Using electrical and hand tools to bend conduit
- Installing fixtures
- Installing boxes, outlets and switches
- Installing cable trays and raceways
- Making-up temp and permanent power panels
- Programming Logic Controls
- Reading and understanding blueprints and schematics
- Maintaining safety practices at all times
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have valid CA Journeymen Certification
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must know state and local building codes
- Must be familiar with electrical tools and concepts
- Must be familiar with electrical and construction safety practices
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.