Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $26.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring experienced Electricians from helper to journeyman level for our commercial, multi-family, and industrial projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of South Florida’s leading construction solutions team.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Perform installation and maintenance of electrical systems of new construction and remodels.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
- Feed, pull and terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wire at junction points.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties assigned
Competitive pay rate up to $26 an hour.
Sign on bonus upon completion of 160 hours.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in the trade. Must be at least 18 years old. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand, bend, and kneel. Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite. References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Bobcat OperatorMIAMI, Florida
Construction HelperMIAMI, Florida
Front End Loader OperatorMIAMI, Florida
Carpenter ApprenticeMIAMI, Florida
Finish CarpenterMIAMI, Florida
Maintenance TechnicianMIAMI, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.