$60.00 - $65.00
As a Licensed Journeyman Electrician with People Ready Skilled Trades, you’ll support a large network of electrical contractors in the Greater Seattle area. In this long-term role, you’ll earn $60-$65 an hour and enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
• Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
• PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors.
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
• Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
• We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
Please contact Candice at 916-292-2707 for more information!
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your state.
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites
- References that will verify your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.