As a an electrician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support a construction site in Bakersfield. In this electrician role, you’ll earn $30 an hour. Enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Email Resumes: email@example.com
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Elsa Rodriguez
TEXT: BAKERSFIELD to 213-259-4105
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
$$$ Referral Bonuses – Ask for details (Subject to change)
• $100 for a Helper
• $250 for an Apprentice – All Trades
• $500 for a Journey Level – All Trades
- Install and repair various types of raceway and cable tray systems electrical equipment and fixtures
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Worked with all types of Rigid Metal Conduit' RMC and IMC to include the following...
- Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
- Electrical Non-Metallic Tubing (ENT)
- Flexible Metal Conduit (FMC and LFMC).
- Rigid PVC Conduit and Ocal
- Knowledge of NEC a plus.
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, electrical equipment and hand tools and manuals
Qualifications & Experience
- • E-Verify - Eligible to work in the USA
- • Minimum 5 years of experience on commercial, residential or industrial construction sites
- • Self-sufficient and fully tooled in the trade.
- • Verifiable work history that confirms your experience in the trade
- • In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.