$45.00 - $55.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is now Hiring EL01s and EL02s for a Multi-family project in Silverdale WA!
Pending on your WA Journeyman electrical license, you’ll earn $45-55 an hour and enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Please call our Recruiter Candice at 916-292-2707 if interested!
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- • Current/Active WA State EL01 or EL02 Journeyman electrician license
- • Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- • References that will verify your professional skills and experience
- • Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- • Reliable transportation to and from job sites
- • Be at least 18 years of age
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.