Greenville, South Carolina
$16.00 - $21.00
We are seeking an electrical helper for a full time role in Greenville, SC. You will be installing the wiring in a facility setting building modular apartment homes. Candidates need to have at least one year of experience in residential and or commercial wiring.
- Running and pulling wiring
- Wiring circuit breakers and terminating panels
- Familiar with conduit and bending pipe
- Install electrical fixtures such as outlets, fans, light switches ect.
- Strong knowledge of electrical tools such as benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives and wire strippers
- Ability to hook up appliances for power
Qualifications & Experience
- At least one year of residential or commercial experience
- Strong knowledge of electrical tools and basic wiring
- Ability to be safety minded and work as a team
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.