Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
Temp to Perm
$30.00 - $
We are looking for candidates with 5+ years of experience in a variety of skills including Rough carpentry, Casework & Countertops, Framing, Gypsum board hanging & finishing.
If you take pride in your work, are self-driven, and have an eye for safety, along with the desire and skills to make a positive impact on productivity at the job site, PeopleReady Skilled Trades has opportunities for CARPENTERS and LABORERS
- Read, understand and follow project plans, specs, shop drawings and install instructions
- Follow framing layouts
- Layout foundations, columns, wall and roof systems
- Fabricate wood framed floors, walls and roof systems
- May metal studs, walls and soffits
- Install windows & louvers including flashing
- Install vapor & weather barrier systems
- Install door frame
- Install door hardware to include locksets, closers and panic devices
- Cut and install finished wood trim
- Install & finish drywall
- Patch & repair acoustical ceiling systems and ceiling tiles
- Install restroom and medical hardware
- Safely demo walls, floors, ceilings and demo openings in existing framed walls
Qualifications & Experience
- The qualified candidate will be reliable, possess a strong work ethic, have strong problem-solving abilities, and enjoy working in a growing, team-oriented environment. Basic tools required.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.
- Candidates must have a clean, valid driver’s license.
- OSHA certified a plus.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.