AMERICAN CANYON, California
Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $30.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring for two Heavy Equipment Operating tradespeople!
Please call the Recruiter Tommy 707-210-4715 if interested.
Medical, Vision, Dental Offered. Sick Leave.
Flexible work schedule and multiple work opportunities
Worker Referral Bonuses
Osha 10 Reimbursements
- Heavy Equipment Operation: Operate heavy machinery and equipment such as excavators, backhoes, bulldozers, trenchers, and loaders to excavate, trench, and grade sites for plumbing and utility work.
- Excavation: Dig trenches, ditches, and holes according to project specifications to accommodate plumbing and utility lines, ensuring they meet the required depth and slope.
- Site Preparation: Clear and prepare work areas by removing obstacles, debris, and vegetation to create a safe and efficient workspace for plumbing installation or repair.
- Utility Installation: Assist in the installation of water, sewer, and drainage systems by excavating and creating the necessary pathways for pipes and conduits.
- Safety Compliance: Adhere to safety protocols and regulations while operating heavy equipment and working in potentially hazardous environments. This includes wearing appropriate personal protective equipment and ensuring a safe work area.
- Qualifications: Heavy Equipment Operation Skills: Proficiency in operating various heavy equipment and machinery used in excavation and trenching.
- Certifications: Possession of relevant certifications for operating heavy equipment is often required. These may include a commercial driver's license (CDL) and specialized heavy equipment operation certifications.
- Experience: Previous experience in heavy equipment operation, particularly in plumbing or utility construction, is highly beneficial.
- Physical Stamina: The role can be physically demanding, requiring the ability to lift heavy objects, work in varying weather conditions, and stand or sit for extended periods.
- Safety Awareness: Strong commitment to safety, with knowledge of OSHA regulations and the ability to identify and mitigate potential hazards.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check + 12 panel drug screen
- Certification preferred, but if not, then will certify via 3rd party
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Must be 18 years or older
- Basic hand tools for apprentices, hand and power tools for the journeyman level
- Reliable transportation
- Presentable construction attire (long pants, no holes, appropriate odor, not shabby looking)
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.