Temp to Perm
The Skilled Trades division of PeopleReady is seeking a dynamic and motivated individual looking to flourish in the HVAC industry. This ideal individual have at least 1 years experience and must be able to do duct work, install insulation, will be helpful if can diagnose, troubleshoot, service, repair, and maintain residential and light commercial HVAC equipment and systems such as A/C, furnaces, packaged units, and responsible for ventilation systems. Must have a good driving record and valid drivers license once hired. Must be able to pass a background and drug screen. APPLY TODAY AND START IMMEDIATELY!!!
- Troubleshooting, Heat Pumps, Air Units, Exhaust Fans, Air Conditioners, Unit Heaters
- Install Insulation
- Can Perform Duct Work
- Repair Heating and Air System
- Performing Preventive Maintenance
- Develop positive relationships through professional interactions with customers
- Team oriented with ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Demonstrates willingness to accept responsibility. Positive can-do attitude.
- Drug screening and criminal background check required.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to repair heating and air systems.
- Great customer service skills.
- Good driving record.
- Pass background and drug screen.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Physical dexterity to stand and stoop for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.