North Charleston, South Carolina
Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $24.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced Sheet Metal Mechanics for projects throughout the Charleston Area. The contractors we work with are seeking individuals with unique skills that can help deliver on the high end work they promise to their customers.
- Job duties include the installation of small and large HVAC equipment i.e. RTU s, split systems, chillers, pumps, controls, etc.
- Be able to work in a controlled but ever changing construction environment for add-on, replacement and retrofits.
- Be able to work independently and have a strong desire to succeed.
- Be able to work safely and competently to ensure you and those around you are working in a safe and efficient manner.
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
- Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
- PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
- Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don't have it already.
- We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
- You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience with sheet metal lay-out and installation
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Must successfully pass a background check
- High School
Other Jobs in Your Area
Hollow metal door installerNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Low Voltage ElectricianNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Low Voltage Electrician- Alarm TechnicianNORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina
Commercial CarpenterNorth Charleston, South Carolina
6G WelderNorth Charleston, South Carolina
HVAC-Sheet Metal MechanicNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Commercial PlumberNorth Charleston, South Carolina
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.