HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicCECILIA, Kentucky
$30.00 - $32.00
HIRING NOW!! PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring Lead HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanics to install ductwork at commercial properties in Elizabethtown, KY. Pay is based on experience and ranges from $30 / HOUR – $32 / HOUR. Qualified applicants must be bi-lingual in Spanish.
- Reads and studies blueprints, plans, and specifications of jobs to determine the proper type and amount of materials, tools, or metals needed
- Use hand tools and portable power tools in the installation of joints of duct such as slide and drive, TDF, snap lock, and other assemblies as required
- Inspects and fabricates parts together using, nuts, bolts, rivets, screws, and clips or by welding or soldering transport joints and fastens parts to walls, floors, or ceilings using metal hangers
- Installs duct work a piece at a time and then finishes the roof by fastening machine-made moldings around corners, joints, windows, and doors
- Erect and install equipment such as air handling units, VAV boxes, fan power boxes, and others as required
- Utilizes hammers, punches, drills, and shears to make custom-fitted parts, either by altering shop-made parts or creating custom-fit parts on site
- Works safely and encourages others to do so, and complies with all health and safety-related rules, regulations, and procedures
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial HVAC sheet metal work preferred
- Currently owns a personal set of tools required for the trade preferred
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Ability to clearly communicate with everyone on job site: Superintendent, Foremen, Mechanics, Other Trades, Etc.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Must be Bi-Lingual in Spanish
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.