Pineville, North Carolina
Journey Level Electricians pay range $22-$26/Hr.
Will be working on installing underground conduits, bending conduit, installing conduit, installing junction boxes, running circuits for lighting and receptacles, running feeder wire, termination of circuits and feeders. Must know how to read prints and communicate clearly. Scissor Lift and Boom Lift Certifications are required. Updated Resume is required.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems. Troubleshooting
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your job site
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.