$30.00 - $35.00
Are you a seasoned Journeyman carpenter that lives in Boston, MA? Come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply now to join our pool and be considered for new Journeyman carpentry jobs!
As a Journeyman Carpenter with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support commercial and industrial projects in multiple locations throughout Massachusetts. In this role, you’ll earn competitive pay, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
WHY CHOOSE PEOPLEREADY SKILLED TRADES FOR YOUR NEXT JOURNEYMAN CARPENTRY JOB?
If you’re a skilled Journeyman Carpenter seeking carpentry jobs with great pay, we may have the job for you.
Journeyman Carpenters are in high demand and there are a growing number of carpentry jobs available every day.
Our team is committed to finding the right opportunities that will help you meet your goals. Make your next career move with a carpentry staffing agency that understands your needs and is equipped to advance your career in the trades. Apply with us today and see the PeopleReady Skilled Trades difference.
- Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Helping place and secure wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
- Insulate office buildings
- Install drywall or kitchen cabinets in homes
- Install the wooden concrete forms for cement footings or pillars
- Erect shoring and scaffolding for buildings
Qualifications & Experience
- 5years of finish/rough commercial carpentry experience
- Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.