$30.00 - $33.00
Peopleready Skilled Trades is hiring for a MA hoisting licensed heavy equipment operator in Westport MA to operate a lull and skid steer on a solar field. This position starts immediately and will last for approximately 4-6 weeks. Previous experience on a solar field is preferred, but not required. Prior experience in both a skid steer and lull IS required, we are not accepting entry level candidates for this position. For immediate consideration, please call 508-573-8900.
- Working outdoors in appropriate safety and protective equipment
- Operating a variety of heavy equipment safely via hand signals, radio communication and using occupant safety devices
- Performing pre-operational checks of equipment as well as basic maintenance on track or rubber tire undercarriage, buckets, and attachments; lubricating equipment components and attachments
- Completing and maintaining equipment log sheets and reports
- Performing site planning and setup by assessing jobsite conditions and identifying or selecting appropriate attachments for the work to be done
- Acquiring and using a knowledge of earthmoving fundamentals (soil characteristics, ground conditions, map reading) as well as relevant health and safety acts, municipal codes and bylaws, natural gas regulations, and the Highway Traffic Act
- Working cooperatively with supervisors and co-workers
- Continuously learning about new techniques/equipment in order to operate safely while maintaining productivity
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades:
Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don't have it already.
We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson
You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Qualifications & Experience
- MA 2A/1C Hoisting License
- Reliable transportation to and from the job site
- At least 2 years of documented experience running machinery
- OSHA-10 is preferred, ask us how to help you obtain this!
- Prior experience on solar field preferred, not required
- Must be able and willing to get out machine and perform labor duties as needed
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.