We are now hiring for Massachusetts licensed, Journeyman Electricians.
Commercial projects starting immediately in the greater Worcester area and lasting 4-6 months.
Consistent 40 hour work weeks with the possibility of occasional overtime.
We are a large National company that offers many Benefits such as:
Quality projects with reputable and safety minded construction sites and teams
Employee Recognition Program
Paid sick time
Personal provided equipment provided
OSHA 10 certification
Generous Referral Bonus Program
Qualifications & Experience
- Journeyman Electrician License in Massachusetts
- Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- References that will verify your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.