Temp to Perm
$30.00 - $38.00
At PeopleReady, we value diversity. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today. PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer.
We are always accepting applications for:
Apprentice, journeyman and Master
Electricians generally focus on either construction or maintenance, although many do both. They usually start their work by reading blueprints – technical diagrams that show the locations of circuits, outlets, load centers, panel boards, and other equipment. After resolving where all the wires and components will go, electricians install and connect the wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems, then test their work using ammeters, ohmmeters, and voltmeters. Once all the tests are passed, they will make notes and records to ensure the integrity of the systems that they helped to implement. We would love to hire you for this full-time position today.
· Bending Conduit
· Installation and termination
· Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
· Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
· Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
· Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- • Minimum one year experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- • Able to perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems - for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action, or, if a motor stops working, performing tests to settle the cause of its failure and then fixing or replacing the motor
- • Must have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to jobsites
- • Verifiable references to confirm your professional experience
- • Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to imp
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.