LAS VEGAS, Nevada
Temp to Perm
$21.00 - $25.00
** Please call or text (702) 816-8136 upon completion of application **
Now Hiring for Immediate Positions Experienced Electricians, both Journeyman and 3rd/4th Year Apprentices for Commercial & Residential Projects in Las Vegas Area. PeopleReady Skilled Trades works with hundreds of Contractors all around the Pacific Northwest.
• Pay: $21-$25 DOE
• Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental Offered. Sick Leave.
Earn extra $$$!!! Ask for details! Referral Bonuses see below!
• $100 for a helper
• $250 for an apprentice
• $500 for a journey level
Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- OSHA 10 REQUIRED
- Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.