$55.00 - $60.00
As a Journeyman Electrician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support electrical contractors throughout Preston, MN . In this full time role, you’ll earn up to $55 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Maintain an active MN issued Journeyman License
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Inspect Troubleshoot and conduct test.
- Install light fixtures, pipe pending, cable pulling and receptacle installation.
- Diagnose and repair electrical transformers and switch gears.
- Run conduit and bend pipe of 1/4" 1/2" 1" up to 4" pipe.
Qualifications & Experience
- Be at least 18+ years of age
- Current/Active Journeyman MN License
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior experience in the commercial field preferred
- Position may require a drug screen
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.