$35.00 - $40.00
Position: Outside Machinist
Location: Alameda, California
Pay Rate: $35.00 – $40.00 / HR DOE
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced machinists for marine projects in the Bay Area. This position is a great fit for safety minded individuals with a track record of reliability and a desire to progress in their career. This project is ramping up fast and may have opportunities to earn overtime pay. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Maintain safety practices at all times and communicating any hazards immediately to appropriate personnel.
- Perform demolition safely and carefully remove equipment, pumps, etc.
- Using Micrometers, bolts, wrenches, sockets and other tools.
- Maintain a clean work sight by sweeping, picking up debris and garbage, using cleaning supplies and more.
- Heavy lifting.
- Moving materials
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have previous experience as a machinist in the last 2 years
- • Must be familiar with basic machining concepts and tools.
- • Must be familiar with safety practices
- • Must be at least 18 years old.
- • Must have a reliable way to get to work on time.
- Why work with PeopleReady Skilled Trades?
- • Get connected to a variety of projects and a huge network of contractors.
- • We offer reliable pay and flexible schedules.
- • Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
- For more information about this position or PeopleReady Skilled Trades, please call 510-883-0682.
- PeopleReady Skilled Trades is an E-Verify Employer,
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.