Menlo Park, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic Specialist to join our Crane/Rigging and Fleet team. In this position, you will perform maintenance, repair, and installations of complex mechanical, electromechanical, and hydraulic systems and equipment.
Pay Range: $35-$45 DOE
· Identify, diagnose, and repair common defects in the mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems in a variety of vehicles and equipment.
· Drive a tow truck and tow vehicles and equipment.
· Perform maintenance operations such as pre-smog checks, changing tires, dispensing gasoline, cleaning vehicles, etc. · Order parts and charge out parts appropriately. May maintain parts inventory.
· Maintain inventory records and other appropriate records.
· Complete work order documentation
· Handle, store and dispose of hazardous materials appropriately.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have previous experience working as a Maintenance Mechanic Specialist - auto mechanic experience. Some knowledge/working experience with Electric vehicle experience a plus.
- · Must be at least 18 years old
- · Operating heavy material
- · Pass background check
- · Must have reliable Transportation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.