Santa Rosa, California
$30.00 - $40.00
As an Electrician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support electrical contractors throughout Santa Rosa area! In this role, you’ll earn 30-45 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Text call or text Tommy once you have filled out application 707-210-4715
- Bending and running EMT conduit, working on lighting and racking
- May be working off Scissor lift in store. Training may be provided
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems.
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- MUST HAVE A VALID ET CARD OR JOURNEYMAN CA Electrical license
- Minimum 3 years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- References that will verify your professional skills and experience appreciated
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.