JOURNEYMAN PLUMBERSalt Lake City, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah
Temp to Perm
$38.00 - $40.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for Journeyman Level Plumbers to help us on various projects within Salt Lake City Area.
Sign on Bonus for Licensed Journeyman Plumbers!
Please call or text (702) 816-8136 to speak with a recruiter today!
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Ana Robles
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
$$$ Referral Bonuses – Ask for details (Subject to change)
• $100 for a Helper
• $250 for an Apprentice – All Trades
•$500 for a Journey Level – All Trades
Our Respect the Craft program offers you the opportunity to earn up to $1500 more based on your work hours. As a company that places a high value on safety, PRST prefers that all its associates have an OSHA 1O certification. However, if you do not already have the certification, PRST is able to provide you with free training.
- Read blueprints
- Knowledge of building codes
- Assemble, install, alter plumbing systems
- Installing copper, cast iron, and PVC/CPVC pipes, along with drain, sewer, and gas lines
- Utilizing hand tools and cutters to cut pipe to desired lengths and electric threaders as well as hand threaders to thread pipe
- Install water heating systems
- In-ground and above-ground installation of fittings and components
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Assemble, install, and alter plumbing systems
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications & Experience
- • E-Verify - Eligible to work in the USA
- • UT Journeyman plumber license required
- • Minimum 8 years of plumbing experience
- • Must have own tools to perform work
- • Must be able to lift and/or move items up to 75 pounds.
- • OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will provide your OSHA training
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.