$55.00 - $65.00
As a Plumber with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support contractors throughout the Bay area. In this role, you’ll earn 55-65 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Call or text Candice 916-292-2707 once you apply!
· Journeyman level plumbing
· Multi-Family experience
· Ability to work under minimal supervision
· Great communication skills
· Work well with others in a team environment
· Must have driver’s license and a good driving record
Performs plumbing diagnostics, troubleshooting, repair and/or replacing all plumbing issues promptly, water heater repairs & installations, clogged drains (must know how to use all cable machines), pipe repairs, garbage disposals, toilet replacement & repairs, sink repair & replacement, excavation, and sewer mainline repairs.
Qualifications & Experience
- J-level Experience
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Must be 18 years or older
- Basic hand tools for apprentices, hand, and power tools for the journeyman level.
- Experience operating power tools
- Reliable transportation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.