Temp to Perm
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for a Roller Operator for street construction who can operate roller to compact earth, subgrade, and sub-base asphalt surfaces in the construction of highways and streets. Drive machine in successive overlapping passes over surfaces to be compacted, rolling asphalt and subgrade to desired compaction and smoothness. Pay range $20.00 – $22.00/hr depending upon experience. Please call (210) 517 – 9471 to apply.
- Operates roller machine to compress asphalt to maintain a smooth surface
- Distribute, break down, compress and give a finished surface to cooling asphalt
- Able to establish rolling patterns in order to achieve compaction
- Safely operate roller in successive overlapping passes over surfaces to be compacted, rolling subgrade and asphalt to desired compaction and smoothness
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have 2+ years operating a roller.
- Must be able to work in all temperatures, climates, and weather conditions.
- Must be very safety conscientious.
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs regularly and up to 100 lbs as needed with or without assistance.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.