Big Spring, Texas
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for experienced Construction Laborers for a long-term project located in Marshall, Texas. Candidates would be assisting with a variety of on-site responsibilities for a railway project. Pay rate is $17/hour and per diem is potentially offered for those traveling.
- Site clean-up and removal of debris from work areas
- Trenching and digging
- Assist equipment operators with various tasks to accomplish daily goals
- Load and unload materials
- Maintain on-site inventory
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous construction laboring experience is required
- Reliable transportation to and from job site on a daily basis
- Ability to work a schedule that could include weekends
- Ability to work in various elements (work is done outside)
- Ability to pass a background check (this position specifically)
- Dedicated to safety at all times
- Able to sit, stand, kneel, and otherwise maneuver and lift 50+ pounds through shift - full wheelbarrows, tools, etc.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.