Colorado Springs, Colorado
$18.50 - $21.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for people with at least 2 years of verifiable construction experience to help us on various projects up and down the Front Range. Common tasks include construction site cleanup, demo, operating jackhammers, digging trenching, basic painting, store fixture installation, moving material, caulking, etc. OSHA 10 or 30 preferable but not required.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more!
Other ways to apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-392-4493 for immediate consideration.
We look forward to you joining our team! Apply today for Immediate placements!
- Assist client's journeymen and field foreman for a variety of tasks to help them get their projects completed.
- moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
- Changing air filters clean diffusers and job site cleaning
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training, which we provide
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have 2+ years of construction experience
- - Must have reliable transportation
- - Must take direction well
- - Must be able to communicate well
- - Having basic hand tools is preferred but not required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.