Delanson, New York
$25.00 - $
We are looking for a Tile Installer to join our remodeling team. In this position, you follow the tiling installation process from start to finish. Experience in installing high-end residential mud-setting marble, cast stone, pavers, mosaics, detailed bathrooms, etc. Carpentry experience is useful.
Not ready to apply? Call 315-437-1292 for more information or email us a copy of your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove old flooring
- Cutting tiles and shaping them properly
- Precise attention to detail a must
- Measure the floor space and cut the appropriate amount of tiles
- Spread mortar across the floor
- Layout the tiles on top of the mortar
- Apply grout in between tiles
- Clean the surface and the job site
Qualifications & Experience
- Tile setting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Must be familiar with tools and equipment necessary for tile installation.
- Must have a minimum OSHA-10 Construction or willing to obtain
- Experience with tile grouting and finishing
- COVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- PeopleReady is committed to maintaining a workplace free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation. We comply with all federal, state and local laws regarding prevention of sexual harassment.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.