Schenectady, New York
$25.00 - $
We are looking for a Tile Installer to join our remodeling team. In this position, you follow the tiling installation process from start to finish. This means you remove the old flooring, cut the new tiles, mix the mortar, and fit the new tiles onto the floor without cracking them. You use both power and hand tools. Our ideal candidate has experience with both flooring installation and concrete work and has completed an apprenticeship. Carpentry experience is also useful.
Not ready to apply? Call 315-437-1292 for more information or email us a copy of your resume email@example.com
- Remove old flooring
- Measure the floor space and cut the appropriate amount of tiles
- Spread mortar across the floor
- Layout the tiles on top of the mortar
- Apply grout in between tiles
- Clean the surface and the job site
Qualifications & Experience
- Tile setting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Must be familiar with tools and equipment necessary for tile installation.
- Must have a minimum OSHA-10 Construction or willing to obtain
- Experience with tile grouting and finishing
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Physical strength and stamina
- COVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- PeopleReady is committed to maintaining a workplace free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation. We comply with all federal, state and local laws regarding prevention of sexual harassment.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.