$17.00 - $24.00
Hiring experienced Welders for commercial, industrial, and marine projects in the Paducah, KY area.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Using one or more specific welding methods.
- Measuring and cutting weld material to desired lengths with a torch or electric saw.
- Inspecting grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments
- Resolving required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
- Laying out, positioning, and securing parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and rule.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Has a minimum of 2 years of welding experience.
- • Possesses tools of the trade.
- • Has reliable transportation to/from the job site.
- • Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs throughout shift.
- • Ability to perform a variety of maneuvers throughout the shift.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.