Salt Lake City, Utah
$20.00 - $25.00
As a Skilled Apprentice Carpenter with People Ready Skilled Trades, you’ll support a large network of construction contractors in Salt Lake City, UT. In this long-term, temp-to-hire role, you’ll earn $20 – $30/hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
This position is a great fit for safety minded individuals with a track record of reliability and a desire to progress in their construction career, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call or text (385)-392-0803 to speak with a recruiter today!
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Kylie Sandoval
- Shape and cut materials to custom specifications, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Install doors, windows, stairs, baseboards and crown molding
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures
- Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard
- Handle high-end materials, including stain-grade woods, with care, accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
- Read and interpret blueprints
Qualifications & Experience
- Have previous experience working as a carpenter in a construction setting
- Familiar with carpentry concepts
- Able to read plans and blueprints
- Be familiar with carpentry tools
- Familiarity with construction safety practices
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.