Salt Lake City, Utah
Temp to Perm
$30.00 - $35.00
As Journeyman Electrician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support Electrical Contractors throughout Salt Lake City. In this long-term role, you’ll earn $25.00 – $30.00 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call or text (385) 392-0803 to speak with a recruiter today!
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Kylie Sandoval
- Install and maintain electrical systems in commercial buildings
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical diagrams
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical issues in commercial buildings
- Ensure compliance with local and national electrical codes and regulations
- Collaborate with contractors and other tradespeople on construction projects
- Install and maintain lighting, power, and communication systems in commercial buildings
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical systems to ensure their longevity and efficiency.
Qualifications & Experience
- A current/active Utah Journeyman Electrical license
- OSHA-10 Certification (we offer complimentary training if needed)
- Ability to efficiently bend pipe
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Open to day or night shifts
- Position may require a drug screen
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.